Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Keep Cancer Away!


There are no guarantees in life. You can do everything right and still get cancer. We live in a very toxic environment, but I still think you should do everything you can to prevent cancer.
My son's science teacher in high school had cancer and said that in Steven's generation, one out of two will die from cancer. 

My other son's science teacher in college also had cancer and showed the radiation emitted from cell phones and microwaves with a Geiger counter and encouraged them not to put cell phones near their heads and for guys, not to have them in their pockets. That seems like good common sense to me. Whenever I think about health, I just try to use good common sense.

Take chemicals. I can't believe that they don't harm us. We should be eating foods and cleaning our homes without toxic chemicals. God created food perfectly for us to eat. I encourage people to eat organic foods, the way God created them. "But it is so expensive." Cancer is MUCH more expensive!  

After loving Jesus and loving others, health is right up there in importance for me. I know. I lost mine for many years and it is not fun. I think I have a salad ministry. I love feeding people my organic salads:  romaine lettuce, kale, dandelion greens, arugula, cabbage, radishes, radicchio, carrots, and broccoli.  Eat a large one everyday. We need good raw food with its live enzymes in it. Put good organic roasted chicken on it, avocados, tomatoes, good aged cheese, and yummy salad dressing on it.  Everyone loves my salads and they are SO good for you.  

Even the cancer organizations say to eat lots of fruits and vegetables to prevent cancer. Eat organic meats from grass fed animals. I can't believe that all the antibiotics, preservatives, and pesticides can be good for you. Doesn't it make sense to you that they might, just might, cause cancer?

Clean with nontoxic chemicals. I use vinegar, water and a bit of peppermint essential oil to clean almost everything. I don't worry about germs as nearly as I worry about chemicals. A strong, healthy immune system can fight germs. It has a much harder time with toxic chemicals.  

Did you know almost all your furniture and carpet is filled with chemicals? That is why I think it is so important to eat organic foods to give your body a fighting chance against cancer. Grow your own food if you have to!  Do what is in your power to prevent cancer.

And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food."
Genesis 1:29