Monday, June 13, 2011

Sundays At My Home

Every Sunday after church, I have any family that is in town over for lunch and anyone else who is around and needs a good family meal.  It is a special time for me, since they are all grown up and starting their own lives. 

Alyssa and Jon are moving an hour away in several weeks.   Steven has been in San Francisco for the past two years and only has several weeks home for vacation this summer.  Thankfully, Ryan and Erin just live several minutes away.  Ryan works for Ken, so we get to see him a lot.  Cassi still lives at home and is going to school at the local University. 

So as you can see, getting my whole family together isn't that often anymore. Today was a special day, because they were all here, so I had to get a picture of them.  Emma was fussy...Babies don't always cooperate!  They grow up soon enough, however.  Happy times in the Alexander home!

I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.  They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed.  Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever.  Psalm 37:25-27