Saturday, March 24, 2012

All There Is ...Really


My blog post on She Loved Her Son was translated into Russian and got quite a few hits.  I knew this because I can see where people are coming from to read my blog through my stats.  I thought Sandy would like seeing it being read from people all over the world.

She sent me a note that read ~

I can't tell you how much that meant to me. If someone in another part of the world could hear the hope that is in Jesus, I would be soooo happy!!  After all…. That is all there is.. Really..

This is from a mother who lost her son three short months ago.  She gets it.  Death has an amazing ability to put everything into perspective.  She gets to see her son again.  She is eternally grateful for Jesus and His work on the cross so she can spend eternity with her son.

Jesus is all there really is...Without Him, we would have no hope.  This life would be all that there is...Get all you can because this is it!  I am so happy that this is not all there is to life.  We can have abundant life the moment we believe in Jesus because He puts eternity in our hearts.  Our outer man is decaying but our inner man is being renewed day by day.

Sandy ended her note to me by saying,   Miss my boy desperately…..  She will always miss her boy.  Losing a child has to be the worse thing that can happen to anybody.  That is why God sent His only Son to die so that we can live, so her son can live.  Thank you Jesus.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that hears my Word, and believes on Him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation;  but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:24