Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Not Your Body!

The biggest argument the pro-choice {pro-abortion} group uses is that others shouldn't be telling women what to do with their bodies.  I have news for them.  When a woman gets pregnant, the baby is NOT her body.  You are not your mother's body.  The baby is a completely separate, entire human being.
They have to be so blinded to use this argument.  The time to decide to not be pregnant is before you get pregnant.  Once you are pregnant, another human being is being created in your body.
One famous movie star was on a talk show recently and went off about how upset she is that contraceptives are no longer being given out for free in her state.  She then said how terrible it was that they were "forcing" women to have ultrasounds.  It is so terrible to convince women they are carrying a living human being with a beating heart???
Someone very close to me went and saw her doctor when she had only been pregnant for six weeks.  They heard the fast heartbeat and saw the ultrasound picture of the baby's head and body...at SIX weeks pregnant!  It is a baby, not tissue.  Once an egg and sperm meet, a human being is being created.  They cannot get around that.
Their arguments are losing steam.  They hold no weight.  Human life is precious and should be defended.  To say that it is their body and they should be able to take the life that is being created within them is a lie from the pit of hell.  They are blinded by the Enemy of their souls.
May we continue to have solid arguments in favor of life and be able to state our case clearly.  May hearts change as their eyes are opened and they see that what women are carrying in their bodies is a precious life which should not be terminated.

For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
marvelous are Your works and that my soul knows well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
when I was made in secret,
and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed,
and in Your book they all were written,
the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16
P.S.  The picture is my amazing mom with my very precious grandbaby.
For some reason my post Celebrating Halloween didn't go through the GFC reader yesterday so if you are interested in my views on Halloween, you can click on the title.

Women Living Well, Wise Women