Friday, November 23, 2012

Her New Way Of Eating


When I was pregnant with my fourth baby, Cassi, I was full of parasites.  We are not sure how I got them but it was probably from these strawberries I would pick up from this fruit stand and eat them on the way home without washing them.  Not smart!

Hence, Cassi had parasites as a child.  This has caused a lot of digestive problems for her.  We have tried everything to have healthy guts.  Once you have a problem with parasites, it seems like you have a weak digestive system.

Well, she read about this new eating program called The Whole 30 Program.  She is having so much fun trying all these different recipes and ways to cook meats and vegetables.  This is a picture of her dinner.  She loves eating this way.  She has never felt better.  She's sleeping a lot better and has even created a website called Live Right Be Healthy with beautiful pictures of all the meals she has been cooking.  

This way of eating is suppose to help with inflammation in your body, along with acne, allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.   I am eating this way basically also to try and heal my weak digestive system and it is definitely helping a lot!  Both of our guts feel so much better.

Cassi says this way of eating is very satisfying.  There is a lot of good fats and meats that keep you satisfied.  You never feel stuffed and never feel starving.  It seems like a very healthy way to eat, especially if you have health problems or even if you want to prevent health problems.

Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you.
And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
Genesis 9:3